Key aspect of deployment is to deliver equipment and handle logistics all over the world to meet critical deadlines. Through our international and local subsidiaries, we can efficiently ship and move your product across geographies. Our experience in working with data centers globally along with our international presence enables our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
Planning, procurement, and shipping are key components in achieving a successful global fulfillment strategy – but not all companies are able to achieve success. Pedestal understands that the right materials must arrive to the right people and at the right time. Our experience in direct partnerships and interactions in over 150 countries enables us to focus on what’s most important to you: timely delivery, proper management of customs, and reliable customer service engagement.
By utilizing Pedestal for your international deployment needs, you can better manage your program and:
- Meet the requirements of the ever-changing regulatory environment.
- File your import, export, and security declarations electronically.
- Enhance existing customs compliance programs, such as free trade zones, special regimes, border crossing and trade preferences.
- Minimize risk and future potential costs of non-compliance.
- complete documentation and customs forms completion.
- Alleviate customs delays and clearance holds.
- Ensure that shipment is properly palletized/packaged and labeled.
- Provide real-time tracking and shipment status updates.
Staging, Integration, and Delivery
Logistics and deployment cannot stand in the way of your company’s growth plans. Pedestal can accelerate the deployment process by handling the engineering, logistics, project management, and staging services. Full racks and bill of materials can be configured, tested and delivered from our Silicon Valley facility to your install site.
- 24 to 72 hour burn-in
- DOA and RMA management
- Asset Tagging and management
- Hardware assembly
- Console server access
- Management network and SSL VPN access
- Optic testing – 10G, 40G, 100G – QSFP, QSFP28
- Cable testing – Fiber, Cat6
- Label management
Configuration and Automation
- Firmware upgrade and standardization
- Create basic configuration templates
- Configure network elements
- Network elements label management
- Execute configuration validation procedure
- Zero touch provisioning automation